Get on the EXPRESS for "Photography"Know How to Get into Photography and Become a Professional Photographer
Welcome aspiring photographer! You are here because you have a love for or are interested in taking up the art of photography. Plain and simple. Well, good for you!
On the other hand if you're not...why should you get into photography?
- You can invoke powerful feelings that move and inspire people.
- You can develop your artistic side and eye to see beauty in all things.
- You can capture people's precious moments to create priceless memories.
- You can make a difference by telling the world's stories through imagery.
- You can make money doing something fun, exciting, and stimulating.
Whether you want to be an editorial photographer, fashion photographer, event photographer, portrait photographer, commercial photographer, landscape photographer, etc., there are so many paths you could go with photography - as a profession, hobbit, or just for fun.
But anybody can take a photo you say? On the surface, photography does seem like something anybody and their monkey can do; hence, you hold a camera, focus it, and hit the shutter button. And don't think just being able to apply Instagram filters is what makes a photo professional.
It would be an insult to the real professionals out there to say that anybody with a camera or phone is a photographer; however, at the same, anybody certainly can become a photographer. It's simply a matter of having the basic foundation down then building upon that to continue mastering your craft.
By taking the "Photography Express," your destination includes:
- How to select the perfect camera for you, not the most expensive nor best rated one that changes every year.
- How to master the basic and advanced photo-taking techniques that all professional photographers know.
- How to manipulate all sorts of lighting or none whatsoever with each camera shot and angle regardless of flash.
- How to polish up your photos to perfection during final post-editing with different editing options and software.
- How to take photography to the next level by being a professional photography in starting your own business.
- Also, personalized hands-on exercises and applications to put everything into action to learn photography for beginners.
...and much more.
There is more to the art of photography than most people would ever imagine. All the nuances of a photo meticulously created takes skills and mastery. "Photography Express" will give you everything you need to get up to speed to being a professional photographer.
This book is intended to be the primary textbook to support any college who would like to run a Photography 101 course for students. The course is designed to offer tutors an independent learning tool to enable students to learn the craft of using an interchangeable lens camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) and the basics of an image-editing program (Adobe Lightroom) to enable them to take creative control of the imaging process. The curriculum offers a step-by-step and jargon-free approach to learning the fundamental skills of creative camera control. Each page features a large image with a brief explanation of how the creative controls of the camera have led to the resulting visual appearance of the image. Information on each page is stripped down the essentials and text is carefully selected to be unambiguous and kept to the bare minimum to ensure rapid acquisition of the skills on offer. This effective course-in-a-book allows students quickly to become technically proficient, and instructors to efficiently evaluate students' progress.
Planning a wedding is interesting but at the same time, it has never been easy for many couples. On many occasions, most couples forget certain things that suppose to feature in their weddings due to the long stress, tension and confusion that go with wedding planning. This book manual is number one in the whole world because it takes you step by step while you are planning your wedding until your wedding is over and you will be very happy. This manual will enable you to (1.) Plan your wedding with any budget (2.) Plan your wedding in anywhere you are in the world (3.) Plan your wedding in any denomination of church that you belong to (4.) eliminate wedding planning stress totally (5.) Plan your wedding without a wedding specialist (6.) follow your wedding planning step by step (7.) Plan your wedding without forgetting any item, procedure, duty, role or anything that has to go with your wedding (8.) Plan your wedding without wedding committee (9.) Practice or rehearse your wedding speeches before the day (10.) Practice or rehearse your wedding vows before the day (11.) Compile your order of events at your wedding reception venue (12.) Compile your other of wedding photography both in the church and at the reception venue (13.) Prepare your wedding invitation cards (14.) Know all the wedding checklist (15.) Know all the people that will work with you during your wedding ceremony. And many more
Camera House Articles
Camera House Books